Fabulous Torture: LIFE ON INSTAGRAM

Thursday, April 17, 2014

LIFE ON INSTAGRAM

Well ladies, I'm leaving to New Orleans for finger printing I have to take to be able to become a citizen of the U.S.A, so I won't be posting till Tuesday. To become a citizen you have to go through a few steps and this is one of them.
As a fashion blogger, I constantly live on the phone, interacting with my followers and posting pictures on all my social media daily. One of the social medias I use the most is INSTAGRAM #fabuloustorture. Below are some pictures from my INSTAGRAM page. I love to check out new pictures ideas from other people, so if you guys follow me and would like me to follow back, I would.
Anyways, below is a video of my SPRING/EASTER MAKEUP LOOK, so if you like it you can subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel here for weekly fashion, beauty, hair...videos. I don't post on specific days, I just post any day, once a week. If you guys have a youtube channel and would like to do a collaboration, together don't hesitate to ask fabuloustorture@gmail.com

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL! Love you and appreciate all of you!



 XO

No comments:

Popular Posts