Fabulous Torture: MY HEART

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

MY HEART

Happy Wednesday everyone. Last time my post was super long, so this time I'll make it a little shorter.
I just want to talk about my handsome little man. He is the best and always tries to make me happy. Every time he goes out with his daddy he always returns with a flower. He is the sweetest, and as a mom, I'm so proud of him for being my little gentleman.
Anyways, don't forget to enter the SWIMSUIT GIVEAWAY HERE. Last day to enter is on Friday. Good luck and thank you so much to the ones who have already participated! I'm going to be having another fun giveaway coming to you next week also, so make sure you stay in touch with me on social media #fabuloustorture


Outfit details: Dress: FROCK CANDY/ Shoes: RIVER ISLAND (similar here)/ Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE-old/ Bracelet/Ring: EARTHBOUND TRADING (similar here)/ Necklace: FOREVER21
THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO STOP BY! 
XOXO 

No comments:

Popular Posts