Fabulous Torture: PLAYING WITH COLORS

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

PLAYING WITH COLORS

Hello everyone! I tried to make a video post for you over the weekend, but when the video was downloading to my YouTube channel I lost it all. You can't even imagine how I felt after days of hard work. Anyways, I'll try to upload it again sometime this week, hopefully by Thursday. Lets talk about my outfit. These shorts are amazing, I love the color and embroidery detailing, also how it flows and comfortable they are. They are from Frock Candy (local store, so if you want them you'll have to contact them through their facebook page, outfit details). I've had a few questions about these shoes, unfortunately they're sold out, but I've listed similar ones for only $47.04 below.


Outfit details: Shorts: FROCK CANDY/ Top: EBAY / Shoes: Timeless Odeal Hot Pink Patent Heeled Sandals / Ring: CHICO'S/ Bracelet: FOREVER21/ Necklace: old

SHOP SIMILAR SHOES ON SALE HERE-ONLY $47.04
 

Thank you for stopping by! XOXO

No comments:

Popular Posts