Fabulous Torture: WHITE BEACH DRESS+VIDEO+COLLABORATION

Friday, July 11, 2014

WHITE BEACH DRESS+VIDEO+COLLABORATION

Hello everyone! In today's post I couldn't pass up the opportunity to shoot this beautiful, light and sexy beach dress on a beach in Jacksonville, Florida. This dress is from SheInside and is honestly very comfortable yet easy to wear to the beach. This dress really makes you feel feminine and powerful!
Shop for Fashionable Dresses at SheInside.com

I'm doing this video in collaboration with another new youtuber - @thatbeautychick1
She is doing a hair/makeup video for a casual beach day to go with this dress.
I hope you guys like this dress and video and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more videos.




SHOP THIS DRESS HERE!
Save on Spring Styles at SheInside.com

(I'm going to be leaving on Disney Cruise Dream for my sons birthday next week. I'm going to film " How I Pack For The Cruise!" Also, I'm going to be filming the cruise itself and my outfits on the cruise. So subscribe so you don't miss these videos! For more pictures from this trip coming up you can follow me on Instagram -  @fabuloustorture)

Follow me on INSTAGRAM/ TWITTER/ FACEBOOK/ YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts