Fabulous Torture: BOLD RED - PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

Monday, August 11, 2014

BOLD RED - PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. This is my last post from the cruise trip. Don't get me wrong, I took way more pictures than this, but I don't want to bore you with them all, so this is it! I hope you all enjoyed my photos. I'm still going to post a Disney cruise video sometime in the future.
The computer that I have my movie maker program on crashed again + I've been working a lot, so I haven't been active on my youtube channel! I promised it's about to change soon! 
Love you all! Xo


Outfit details:
Dress: CACHE/ Sandals: old-also like this one/Bracelet: GOSSIP GIRL FASHION/ Bag: BEBE-sold out- similar here

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts