Fabulous Torture: DENIM DRESS

Thursday, August 28, 2014

DENIM DRESS

Happy Wednesday peeps! I'm pulling out my old, but fashionable pieces from my closet. About three years ago I thought I'll never wear this dress again. I thought denim clothes is just "blah". Three years later, anything denim is on the top ten list you must have in your closet. Below are some more pieces I'm obsessed with.

If you like to know how I do my messy hair bun watch it HERE (super easy)!

Don't forget to enter my SHOES GIVEAWAY HERE! Last day to enter is tomorrow 8/28/2014



Outfit details: 
Dress: old- similar one HEREHERE and HERE/ Bag: STEVE MADDEN also love this one HERE/ Sandals: old - love this one HERE/ Belt: similar HERE and HERE/ Ring+Bracelets: HERE

More denim dresses and fringe purses below!
Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts