Fabulous Torture: FALL WITH BAGGYS

Monday, September 8, 2014

FALL WITH BAGGYS

Another week starting and I don't know how we're in September already. I'm pretty excited to see the weather starting to change soon because in Florida it's still hot and humid. Over the weekend I tried to catch up on a few things and finally got my computer back, so I'll be ready to make videos again. If you guys have any video ideas in mind you would like to see when it comes to fashion, hair and beauty let me know and  I will work on it.
Happy week everyone!


Outfit details:
Baggy pants: similar HERE, HERE and HERE / Top: similar -ASOS Crop Top with Thick Double Straps - White/ Heels: JustFab.com

More Baggy pants I love!

Obey Jamesport Army Green Pants
RVCA Skip Forward Black Print Harem Pants Obey Jamesport Black Pants

Thank you all for reading!
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts