Fabulous Torture: OXFORDS

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

OXFORDS

Just a quick hello everyone. I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend. I pretty much spent it sick and in bed, but I did received these amazing oxfords from GoJane.com, so that cheered me up a little! These shoes come in three different color combinations, black/white, blue/green and like the ones I'm wearing orange/yellow. I've always wanted oxfords and now when I finally have them I don't even understand why I waited so long. They are super comfortable, cute and practical.

Anyways, I'll have another fabulous GIVEAWAY coming up for you guys this week, so keep your eyes open! Don't forget to check out the winner of last giveaway here!



OUTFIT DETAILS:
Shoes: gojane.com/ Shorts: Shop Romwe / Top: FROCK CANDY/ Bag: old

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts