Fabulous Torture: HM-Comfortable Fall Look

Monday, October 6, 2014

HM-Comfortable Fall Look

Happy Monday my dear readers!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I worked the entire weekend because next weekend I'm taking off and hopefully will be going to see the LSU/Florida game. My husband is from Tampa and he's a huge Gators fan, and of course I, his wife, have to be too. I'm normally not big on sports at all, but I get to support my hubbie!

This outfit is almost entirely from H&M. I know,  I know more baggy pants,  but I can't help it!  Baggy pants feel sort of like sweats, therefor, they're perfect for fall and for the house!






Outfit details:
Pants:H&M/ Top: H&M/ Shoes: TOPSHOP/ Bacelets: EARTHBOUND TRADING/ Bag: GUCCI-also love this one

Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts