Fabulous Torture: Lace Dress

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Lace Dress

Happy Wednesday!  The weather in Florida has been up and down, and yesterday was really warm. Perfect time to wear this beautiful creamy lace dress from my mom. Lace is one of the huge trends this fall, and if you read my blog then you'd know that lace is my absolute favorite! Anything from lace reminds me of beauty, elegance, romance and classic at the same time. I'll post a video, "How to style a simple white dress a couple different ways" coming soon. Keep your eyes open for it and enjoy the rest of the week!

Don't miss out on the Shopbop and Saks Fifth Avenue Friends and Family Sale! 
October 14-16 @ 11:59pm PT
Online: October 14-19. In Stores: October 16-19








Outfit details:
Dress: CHICNOVA also like this one and this one/ Shoes: ZARA similar here, here and here/ Bag: GUCCI/ Sunglasses: D&G/ Necklace: GUESS

Thank you for stopping by! Xo

Follow me social media:

No comments:

Popular Posts