Fabulous Torture: LOOKBOOK: Four Different Ways to Style Striped Dress

Monday, October 20, 2014

LOOKBOOK: Four Different Ways to Style Striped Dress

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back with another short video. This time I've put together a simple black and white striped dress four different ways. Striped pattern is beautiful, timeless and versatile, and shouldn't be miss in a closet!
Below is one of the outfits I've styled in the video. For more, please watch the video!
I have more styling fall videos coming to my YouTube channel and also a giveaway once I reach 500 subscribers.
I hope you like it. Please subscribe HERE. XOXO










Outfit details:
Dress: LULU'S-here/ Jacket: NEW YORKER/ Boots: similar here and here/ Bag: GUCCI similar here

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts