Fabulous Torture: Those Days around Christmas

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Those Days around Christmas

These photos were taken two days ago at the Destin Commons in Destin. Anayan wanted to go to Toys "R" Us to show me what toys he wants from Santa. He is so excited!  He even started his Christmas list in August, and has about 15+ things on it already! Of course I love to see a smile on his beautiful face,  so I'm trying to get it all!
Please excuse my nails as you can see my nails are chipped in some of the pictures, and I wasn't even sure if I'll post it, ha ha! Let's be real, sometimes little things like nails aren't important!

Check back on Monday for an amazing giveaway! 








Outfit details:

Shoes: LULU'S/ Dress: FLYING TOMATOE/ Bag: STEVE MADDEN old- similar, cheaper here/
Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!
Report Rebecka Black High Heel Sandals Dolce Vita Foxie Tangerine Snake Ankle Strap Leather Sandals Robin 21 Soft Peach Caged Sandals
Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts