Fabulous Torture: New Makeup by ONE DIRECTION Limited-Edition Beauty Collection

Thursday, December 4, 2014

New Makeup by ONE DIRECTION Limited-Edition Beauty Collection

Today,  I want to introduce you another makeup tin by +One Direction. The holiday is right around the corner and their new makeup tins have a perfect selection of light, metallic and shimmery colors for the holiday season. One band member of your choice is on the lid. Each color is named after your favorite One Direction songs.
I have received three of these tins. One with Harry, Zyan and Niall.

When I actually tested this product I was very pleased! This makeup is even better then the last tin I reviewed for then a while ago!
The eye shadows are very shimmery and easily washable, but stays on all day without fading. When I was applying them, I didn't have any fall out around my eye. I'm very pleased with this product! My favorite color from the eyeshadow is the mint green.
The lip glosses are very creamy, light looking, with a little shimmer and reflection from the sun.
The lip gloss top coat is just yummy, clear with silver sparkles. The taste is like strawberry bubble gum, and I couldn't get enough!
The polishes are the fastest drying polishes I have ever experienced! I belive I mentioned this in my last review on One Direction's makeup line,  but it's really true!


These new sets are available in stores November 15th at:
Sears USA
Kmart
Target
Walmart Canada

I'm using the one with Niall and below are some swatches of this product below.

Eye Shadows:
1.I Would- Smokey brown shimmer
2.Everything About You- Smokey black shimmer3.Same Mistakes- Metallic mint
4.Nobody Compares- Metallic silver
5.Tell Me A Lie- Metallic nude pink 
6.Summer Love- Smokey purple haze



Eye Pencil:
I Want- True matte black

1.Lip Gloss Top Coat:
Over Again- Silver glitter sparkle

Lip Gloss:
2.Loved You First- Bubble gum pink
3.One Thing- Frosted pink ice
4.Irresistible- Shimmered pearl
5.Heart Attack- Creamy rose shine



Nail Varnish:
Stole My Heart- Magenta pink shimmer
Alive- Multi-colored glitter flakes (ring finger,  point finger)




Overall, makeup from One Direction is fun, bold, often irrelevant at prices every girl and woman can afford. I'm not just saying this because I'm reviewing this product, but I would highly recommend this product.  I think this would be amazing gift for someone! 



*Thank you +BrandBacker Team for sponsoring this post!


Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts