Fabulous Torture: One Dress Two Ways-Leather Dress

Saturday, December 13, 2014

One Dress Two Ways-Leather Dress

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great weekend so far. I shot this sweet leather dress from Saks twice, but unfortunately deleted all the pictures by accident.  These two are the only two that somehow survived. 
I love black classy dresses, and if it's leather then is even better! Leather is very edgy and timeless! What I love about it is that you can look classy and edgy, or just as a rock'n roll girl!

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE $50 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY TO AMI CLUBWEAR HERE!



Outfit details:
1. Vest: similar here/ Dress: SAKS FIFTH AVENUE/ Shoes: similar here and here/ Bag: GUCCI- sold/ Necklace: CHICO'S
2. Leather Bag: EARTHBOUND TRADING/ Leopard Boots-obsessed: PINKBASIS

Below is few more dresses I love:
 
SHOP THE LOOK!

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts