Fabulous Torture: Unpredictable Weather

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Unpredictable Weather

Hello everyone! Hope you all are enjoying your week so far! I can't believe how beautiful it was about a week ago, but Florida weather is unpredictable and now the sun is out, but it's freezing! I love the sunshine, but missing the warmth! So this is what I was wearing on a sunny, freezing day.
This super warm, comfortable coat is just perfect for cold weather! I paired it with my favorite leopard shoes and skinny denim, but it would look just as good worn with a dress or skirt.

How do you like to wear your coat?






Outfit details:
Coat: BLACK RIVET-similar here, here and here/ Shoes: ASOS-almost identical and cheaper here and here/ Pants: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND/ Bag: PRADA/ Sweater: CHICO'S- similar here/ Ring : CHARMING CHARLIE/ Sunglasses: D&G

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts