Fabulous Torture: DailyLook

Monday, February 23, 2015

DailyLook

Hello my dear followers! How was your weekend? My was pretty good except for my car broke down. My hubby said I need a new fuel pump. I have to say, he's pretty amazing when it comes to stuff like that.  He can fix about anything on a car, house, boat...you name it! 
It's been beautiful and warm in Destin. We went to spend our Sunday afternoon on the beach. The beach is a place we like to go and a escape from our busy life. I was wearing this pretty floral maxi skirt from DailyLook. DailyLook is a place where you can get your personal stylist for only $20 a month. Your stylist sends you 6 - 8 pieces of  fashionable clothing tailored to your personal style. You decide what you like and want to keep. Apply your $20 of membership fee to the item you want to keep, and return the rest. DailyLook is a great place for someone who is busy and doesn't have the time to shop and try on clothes!











Outfit details:
Skirt: DAILYLOOK/ Top: SHEINSIDE/ Sandals: TOPSHOP old, also love this one and this one


Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts