Fabulous Torture: Eat Healthy With Me / Four Healthy Foods Recipes & Video

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Eat Healthy With Me / Four Healthy Foods Recipes & Video

Hello loves! Today I just want to share with you four healthy foods I love and eat on a regular basis.
I love to cook, and cook pretty much everyday. When I was a child my mom always preferred to cook for me and my sister. I'm trying to do what my mommy taught me, for my family. I'm a huge believer that home made food is healthier food. You can control what you're putting in it and the way how you prepare it.
I've always been a healthy eater and discovered some pretty amazing healthy recipes especially for my son. If you are a mom and having an issue with your child eating, I'm the expert on that! Let me know if you're interested in me making another video like this, or with healthy foods your child will eat.
Enjoy the video!

1.Toasted Bagel with Tomatoes, Garlic and Balsamic
-cherry or grapes tomatoes
-garlic
-sweet balsamic vinegar red 
-bagel
-cream cheese

2. Vegetable Green Juice



-cucumbers
-pineapple
-ginger
-mint
-kale
-lemon



3. Vegetable Pizza
-tomatoes
-bell peppers
-spinach
-Swiss cheese
-laughing cow cheese
-pizza crust
-Ragu sauce
-broccoli 


4. Fruit Smoothie
-unsweetened almond milk
-flax seeds
-strawberry
-blueberry
-banana
-ginger
-nutmeg



Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts