Fabulous Torture: Excited for Spring

Monday, March 9, 2015

Excited for Spring

Hello my dear readers! I am so excited for Spring! Spring is my favorite season! The weather is slowly starting to warm up and bright, bold colors are starting to come back! 
This look is another one from my last Spring Lookbook 2015 video. White denim are great pieces to have in your wardrobe for spring. They will keep you warm, but not hot on chilly, sunny days. They're trendy and go with anything! 
I finally took care of my new passports for my son and I. I can't wait to go to Europe for an entire month. Anayan and I will go to the Czech Republic to visit my family, and from there we'll take a trip to Italy. Italy is like my second home. We used to travel there once a month and I haven't been for the last five years. I'm soooo excited to go! I'm literally counting the days for my passport to arrive. 
Follow along on Instagram to stay updated on what's going on.









Outfit details:
Tunic: DAILYLOOK also love this one/ Denim: JBrand/ Heels: /Necklace: FOREVER21-old/ Hat: similar here and here/ Bag: GUCCI

Thank you all for stopping by! 

No comments:

Popular Posts