Fabulous Torture: Pulsaderm Buddy | My Nigh Time Skin Care Routine, Bath Routine | DIY Hair and Face Mask Video

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pulsaderm Buddy | My Nigh Time Skin Care Routine, Bath Routine | DIY Hair and Face Mask Video


The Pulsaderm Buddy is an amazing face brush. It helps remove dirt and oil from your skin. I have been using it for about two weeks, and I'm in love with this brush! From the moment I started using it, I've notice that my skin looks and feels softer and brighter! My son even likes to use it. He likes the different speeds of the brush and how it massages his face while cleaning it. Pulsaderm Buddy comes with two different brush heads and in many different colors. I greatly feel this product helps my skin. I had dry spot patches on my skin that disappeared after a week of using Pulsaderm Buddy! I highly recommend it because it's amazing and cheaper ($69) compared to other leading face brushes. 
Below is a short video of me using this fabulous Pulsaderm Buddy face brush. I hope you enjoy! 
I also would love to thank all of you for helping me to reach 1000 subscribers on YouTube. I go through times where I upload once a week, and then I go through times where I upload once every three weeks or so. I wish I was able to upload more often. I'll try to do better! ! I'll be holding a giveaway on my youtube channel soon as a thank you for your support! Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for feature videos!

Directions:

  • Dampen your face and brush head before use
  • Apply favorite cleansing product to your face ( I use Biore )
  • Choose the appropriate speed of the brush and gently apply to your face
  • Move around your face as desired avoiding the sensitive under eye area
  • The pulsaderm may also be used on the neck area


*Thank you BrandBacker for sponsoring this post!

Thank you all for stopping by! 
Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts