Fabulous Torture: Exposed Skincare

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Exposed Skincare


Today, I would like to share with you a new skin care product I'm trying. The product was sent to me for a 60 day review trial. The Exposed, 5-piece skin care kit is said to be a combination of the best acne treatment, facial cleansing products on the market! The kit contains Facial Cleanser, Clearing Tonic, Acne Treatment Serum, Clear Pore Serum and the Derm-X Cloth. 
I've always had problematic skin and like to pick at any pimple, which makes my skin even worse and creates small scars. I started using The Exposed for about a week and will keep you informed with the results and before and after pictures. 
TheExposed 60-Day Basic 5-Piece Kit includes a complete package of acne solutions that work together to rid your skin of acne, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, clear up inflammation, prevent scars and leave your face looking and feeling its best. The Exposed contain dermatologist approved active ingredients that are proven to work.
 I'll follow up with another post with this product after 30 days and again after 60 days. 

You can read more about this product and some reviews here. 



Don't forget to enter my giveaway on YouTube. Watch this video to find out what to. Don't forget to switch to HD for better quality! 




http://www.exposedskincare.com/acne-treatment-products/5-piece-basic-kit.html

Outfit details:
Dress: DAILYLOOK/ Bracelet: DAILYLOOK

*This product was provided to me by BrandBacker.

Thank you for reading my blog and following! 

No comments:

Popular Posts