Fabulous Torture: Floral Kimono

Monday, April 20, 2015

Floral Kimono

Hello everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. It was raining here in Destin, but we still managed to have a busy weekend. My husband, my friend and I went to see the Spring Style fashion show at the Silver Sands Premium Outlets. After the show, we stopped by Wyland Galleries of Destin for their grand opening, and had a great time watching Wyland paint. I blogged about Wyland Galleries before. For the ones who have no idea who he is, I'll have an another post with Wyland coming up soon, or you can click here and read my old post.
Let's talk about this beautiful, perfect for the beach, floral kimono. As a fashion blogger, I receive items for review, to borrow or they're just given to me like this fabulous kimono from Romwe. I've always wanted a floral kimono like this. I love the soft, summery, flow feel to it, and of course if you know me, then you know I'm obsessed with fringe! Romwe has a huge selection of kimonos on sale in all types of colors. I listed them below. Just click the image to shop.







Outfit details:
Kimono: ROMWE/ Denim: NORDSTROM/ Bag: REBECCA MINKOFF via SHOPBOP also love this one and this one/ Top: SPLENDID/ Shoes: LULU's-sold out, also love this one, this one and this one
MORE KIMONOS TO SHOP:
Click the image to shop $21.33
Floral Tassel Chiffon Kimono
* Floral kimono was given to me, but all opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by! XOXO

No comments:

Popular Posts