Fabulous Torture: Beauty Must Haves When I Travel

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Beauty Must Haves When I Travel

Traveling to Europe means that I only get to bring one luggage, and from the one luggage my son is taking half of it. He already has his own luggage full of stuff, and in mine, his toys.  
My half contains clothes, toiletries and makeup. 
Today, I would like to give you a sneak peek of the beauty must haves when I travel. I only take the most important and necessary pieces with me. When I have packing space issues, I only bring my shampoo/conditioner facial cleanser, moisturizer, foundationmascara, contouring palette and some lipstick/chapstick. Here are the items I have in my luggage here in Europe.

Purador Shampoo and Conditioner
I made a video about this product and I absolutely love it. This shampoo and conditioner bottle is not small and easy to pack with, but I love this brand so much I  manage to find a place for them in my luggage. My hair feels soft, full and moisturized with a nice sheen after each use.


Purador Agean Oil

I use this as a makeup remover and a face, lip and hand moisturizer. This oil is the best of the best I have ever owned. It prevents aging, smooths skin and gets rid of dry and flaky spots.  

I have been using this bottle for two months, several times a day,  and still have little over 1/2 left. I highly recommend this product!


Face cleaner- Exposed Skincare
I have been using Exposed for about 5 weeks and my skin is absolutely pimple free! Usually, when I fly and don't have a lot of sleep my skin breaks out, but since I have been using this product my skin feels soft and spot free. This product works for me and is even better than Cindy Crowford's face cleaner kit or Proactiv. We all have different skin tips, so this is just me and what works for  me. 
I am noticing a lot of improvement in the texture and clarity of my skin. It's definitely much more even looking and the redness around my nose is slowly disappearing. YAY! I am planning to continue using the line and keeping you guys posted on my progress!


Lash M Mascara
This mascara is amazing and really extends your lashes with a fuller appearance and zero smears off during the day. When I first started using it I saw fuller appearance and the rest came with time. This is the only mascara I've used for about four months now. With mascaras I go back and forth, but this one is a good one to keep.



BareMinerals Foundation 
BareMinerals Foundation is correcting mineral foundation and brightening serum in one. I use number 10 Bare Buff and 12 Beige Sand. I've used this foundation for about 10 years. This foundation has a natural finish and the look and feel of beautiful, youthfull skin appearance!

Avant Garde Palette - Contour Kit by Forever21
This kit is from Forever21, but perfect for traveling. With my experience, pouder stuff usually breaks, so for that reason I don't like to travel with some expensive product. Forever21 kits have great countouring shades and looks great on face.


Follow on Instagram to keep up with my adventure in Europe. 

 Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Popular Posts