Fabulous Torture: Bright Yellow Bag For Spring

Friday, May 15, 2015

Bright Yellow Bag For Spring

This post is my last one scheduled. Starting next week you should start seeing some from my vacation in Europe. Of course only with the luck of Internet connection here, haha!
I bought this Vince Camuto bag a few months ago and have gotten so much use out of it already. The bright yellow color pairs easily with so many different things and colors.
Unfortunately, this bag has sold out so quickly and is no longer available. I've spotted an almost identical bag in Rebecca Minkoff collection. I linked it in this post in case you've been trying to find a bright yellow bag!





Outfit details:
Top: TARGET/ Denim: AG JEANS/ Bag: VINCE CAMUTO sold out, similar here and here/ Necklace: FOREVER21 old, also like this one, Ring: similar here and here/ Bracelet: EARTHBOUND

Thank you for stopping by!
Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

1 comment:

luxurygirl said...

Absolutely love this outfit! That t-shirt and those pants are amazing!
Originalluxury

Popular Posts