Fabulous Torture: Off Shoulder Dress

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Off Shoulder Dress

Off shoulder dress obsession continue. This dress is such a light material and feels great in this crazy, Florida heat.
Anayan started kindergarten last Monday, and to my surprise,  he loves it! His teacher is really nice!  He comes home from school and wants to play as his teacher,  I'm the student,  and he shows me everthing his teacher taught that day. He's super excited when he gets a nice (blue or pink) color for doing good at school. On Friday,  he got pink and a prize for doing a good job. He was so happy to show me! His big smile just kills me and makes me a proud mommy. I just can't belive he's in kindergarten already!  Time just flew by.
Do you have your kid in kindergarten? How do they like it?










Outfit details:
Dress: ZAFUL ($11.88) / Fringe Sandals: here/ Necklace: here, also love this one/ Bracelets: EARTHBOUND 

Thank you so much for reading and following! 

No comments:

Popular Posts