Fabulous Torture: Simply Stylist NY Event

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Simply Stylist NY Event

Here is a few more lost and found pictures from our vacation in Greece.  The last few days I've been busy trying to book a trip to NY for the Simply Stylist event coming up in October, so I would like to apologize for being M.I.A! I'm super excited to go to the SimplyStylist.com event. I'm going with my friend, and this is going to be the first time without my precious boy. I'm a little sad because of this,  but excited to be at the event and talk to all the fashion gurus!  
Have a great weekend everyone! 











Outfit details:
Dress: similar here and here/ Sandals: similar in yellow here/ Denim Jacket : here
More similar dresses I like:

Follow me on 
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts