Fabulous Torture: DIY - Revamp An Old Jacket

Monday, November 23, 2015

DIY - Revamp An Old Jacket

Hello everyone and happy Monday! My husband is in the proces of building a new closet for me. He is remodeling our third bedroom into my closet/office. I can't wait for it to be done. It is probably going to be a timely process, but throughout I'll be posting all kinds of office, closet, fashion, etc. DIY's on my YOUTUBE channel.
If you're a subscriber, you have probably seen my "Revamp An Old Jacket DIY". In case you haven't, watch the short video below.
I was inspired by the Desigual collection and recreated there colorful denim/sweater jacket in a black and white version.
I hope you like this DIY, and if you do, please give it a thumbs up, and if you don't, give it a thumbs up anyway, haha! Hashtag #fabuloustorture if you recreate this jacket! Xo


Thank you all for stopping by! Love you! XO

 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts