Fabulous Torture: LIKEtoKNOW.it

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

LIKEtoKNOW.it

Hello everyone! Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and I'm leaving to spend it with my husband's family in Tampa, Florida. I want to take the time to relax and enjoy it with my son and family. I won't blog till next week, but I'll still be all over social media, especially Instagram and Snapchat {@fabuloustorture}. 
I've recently been accepted by RewarStyle, so I'll be linking all my looks through my Instagram {LIKEtoKNOW.it}while In Tampa. 
For the ones who don't know how LIKEtoKNOW.it works:
-Sign up for liketoknow.it 
-like an Instagram photo with the WWW.LIKETK.IT link
-receive ready-to-shop product links straight to your mail box

P.S: Nordstrom is having a huge fall clearance sale up to 40% off of so many great things!

Happy Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday!







Outfit details:
Shoes: GOJANE/ Denim: AMERICAN EAGLE/ Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE on sale in different color/ Shirt: FOREVER21/ Earrings: LORD & TAYLOR/ Sweater - old/ Sunglasses: LUXE


Thank you all for stopping by! 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 
Love you! XO

 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts