Fabulous Torture: Layered Crop Top & Shirt Dress

Monday, February 8, 2016

Layered Crop Top & Shirt Dress

I've wanted to talk about SNAPCHAT for a long time, so here we go...If you don't have it, then you're missing out. I have had Snapchat for about eight months, but never really used it till recently. I use to think that it's another boring social media button on my phone. I thought...why should I waste time posting anything if it disappears in 24 hours? What's the point? I suddenly fell in love with sharing a few seconds of each moment in my life. It's kind of YouTubeish without editing real moments. I love to share my family and what I eat. I'm a health nut, so if you're into healthy recipes and healthy lifestyle you may enjoy me on SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE 
I'm also sharing moment's with my son (this is where you're going to see him all the time in his element) and transformation of my guest room into my closet/office room.

One of my favorite ways to layer is creating a faux two piece dress. I love pairing crop tops over a shirt dress.  It gives it a different dimension while being equally versatile as it separates. I paired this look with black over the knee boots, black bag and a black feather necklace for fun spin.






Outfit Details:
Shirt Dress: FOREVER21/ Crop Top: FOREVER21/ Boots: CHINESE LAUNDRY/ Necklace: CHICO'S/ Bag: CHANEL/ Ring: CHARMING CHARLIE


Shop more shirt dresses by clicking the picture.


Thank you for stopping by!
Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts