Fabulous Torture: Comfortable Poncho $ Embroidered Shorts

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Comfortable Poncho $ Embroidered Shorts

This outfit is one of many I will live in the entire spring and summer. My favorite color is white, I love the comfortable poncho style pieces. I'm obsessed with embroidery, crochet, lace and fringe as I've mentioned many times. This top is exactly it and the shorts are, in my opinion, a must-have. This outfit is only a little over $50, and if you follow my Instagram you had the chance to shop it earlier. I'm definitely packing this look with me to Europe next month. We have decided to stay in Italy for two weeks instead of one week and other destinations are still in planning.
Are you going anywhere or to Europe this summer?














 Outfit details: Click the picture below to shop this look!





Thank you all so much for stopping by! XO
 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE


No comments:

Popular Posts