Fabulous Torture: Skin Care With WHEN Mask

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Skin Care With WHEN Mask



If you read my blog on a regular basis then you know I like to try knew skincare products! Being in my 30's is sometimes challenging and I try to do whatever I can for my skin to age slowly. I'm good with moisturizing my skin and using SPF protection! Unfortunately, I'm very bad with cleaning! Cleaning should be a priority, but in my case it's not. As a mom, after a long day, the last thing I want to do is take care of my skin.
"WHEN" mask is amazing and very easy to use. I got two of them, one is 10:00pm and the other is the Glamour Base.
Last night I used 10:00 PM Essence Gel Mask - uses collagen, nano platinum particles and watermelon extract to help improve skin’s elasticity. For continuous results, it is recommended to use When Essence Gel Mask at least 2 to 3 times a week.
This gel mask is a lightweight bio-cellulose mask created from fermented coconut juice that is suitable for all skin types. It does not contain any Paraben, Sulfates or Phthalates. It’s a mask that holds 10 times more nutrients than traditional face masks.
This mask is a soft, jelly like sheet made from coconut juice. WHEN mask is non-sticky, non-grease, soft containing hyaluronic acid and ginseng extract to keep skin healthy and collagen to improve skin elasticity.
After leaving the mask on my face for 30min, my skin felt soft and rejuvenated. You will end up with a slight jelly on your face after removing the mask. Massage the remaining jell into your skin. I really liked the texture and feeling of this mask, but the smell is terrible! My son kept saying I smell like salami, haha.
Since I'm going to Europe in just in a few weeks my skin always break out on the plane in the dry air, so I'm taking Glamour Base with me.

**When masks are available at**

• Sephora
• Ulta Beauty
• Anthropologie (online only)
• Bartell Drugs
• Beautychoice.com (online only)
• Birchbox (online only)
• Rickys NYC
• Starboard Cruise Services
http://whenmask.com

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

Follow me on FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM/ PINTERESTTWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts