Fabulous Torture: Spring Fever - Tribal Clutch

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Spring Fever - Tribal Clutch

Hello everyone! How is your weekend going so far? Ours is, as always, super busy, but fun. Anayan had a color run on Friday morning, after the run we went to yoga swimming and at night to his soccer game. This morning started with yoga and this afternoon we're planning to go to Big Kahuna's and later on attending a friend's birthday party. As always, follow our adventure on Snapchat - username fabuloustorture 
On another note, I'm leaving next week to Europe. The time is coming and I can't stop counting the days. Below my outfit look is a short clothing haul video of all the clothes I got for this upcoming trip, so go watch it if you're interested. Almost every piece was on 50%sale. I also got this tribal clutch recently at Target and I'm absolutely obsessed with the color and style. This bag will definitely go with me to Europe and all my makeup essentials in it.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!









Outfit details:
Earrings, almost identical here





Thank you all so much for stopping by! XO
 Follow me on
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM/ PINTERESTTWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts