Fabulous Torture: Knizeci Rybnik - Tabor, Czech Republic

Friday, June 24, 2016

Knizeci Rybnik - Tabor, Czech Republic

Hello everyone! If you're following me on social media then you know we're currently in the Czech Republic spending time with my family!
These pictures were taken at Knizeci Rybnik by Tabor. We had the entire place to ourselves and it was fabulous! It was the first sunny day since we've been here and we took total advantage of it! We just relaxed, ate and played! If you saw my snapchat then you know I love Czech dumplings and ate six of them that day and was totally stuffed!!

Anyway, we will be leaving to our next adventure in just a few days, but if you want to know where you have to follow me on Snapchat-fabuloustorture












Outfit details:
Gladiators: CHARLOTTE RUSSE/ Bag: LOUIS VUITTON/ Shorts: NEW YORKER/ Top: NEW YORKER/ Earrings: almost identical here/ Ring: ROCKSBOX use code FABULOUSTORTUREXOXO 




Thank you all so much for stopping by! XO

 Follow me on
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM/ PINTERESTTWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE




No comments:

Popular Posts