Fabulous Torture: Another Day In My Life - Vlogmas

Monday, December 19, 2016

Another Day In My Life - Vlogmas

Today's outfit is super comfortable and totally me!! This sweater from StyleWe is crazy cozy, and I love the dark Christmas-like green color. It's nice for wearing out and about, or even just around the house. I also have this beautiful holiday dress from them. It's embroidered all over the skirt, so when I saw it, immediately I was sold. In person, it's even cuter than the pics. If you follow along on Snapchat, you've already seen it.
I was wearing this outfit one day last week while filming my Vlogmas (video below). I haven't been able to keep up anymore. It's very hard to film, edit, upload, create a thumbnail, take care of the family and work all in the same time. I'm trying my best to upload often, but definitely will not be signing up for this next year, unless YouTube is my only job, ha ha.
Watch another fun day in my life below:)












Outfit details:
Jeans, similar HERE and HERE
Boots (I like all in the widget below)


Thank you for stopping by my blog! 

XO 
Follow me on
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts