Fabulous Torture: Ruffle Dress & Back Porch

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Ruffle Dress & Back Porch

Hello everyone! It's been little slow here lately, but I have been going nonstop with holidays. Anyways,  The Back Porch here in Destin built these cute wooden dolphins pulling Santa's sleigh, and of course we took Anayan to see it and snapped a few pics. Make a trip to see it if you're visiting or are from here!
I got this dress from Boohoo right before Cyber Monday, unfortunately it's sold out, but I linked a few that are similar and other ruffle dresses I like. This dress and these boots are so comfy and great for any occasion, even the holidays, if you pair it up with the right accessories! I love it so much and even bought one for my sister.
Just a reminder..VLOGMAS is starting today, so I will be uploading my everyday life for the entire month of December.
Don't forget to Subscribe to my YouTube channel and hit the bell button next to the subscribe button, so you can be notified every time I upload a new video.












Outfit details:
Dress in black here (more in the tool below)
Necklace
Bag
Bracelet (my favorite)
Follow me on 
Snapchat - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts