Fabulous Torture: Comfy Outfit

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Comfy Outfit

Winter break is over and Anayan returned to school yesterday. While Anayan is home from school I pretty much live either in leggings, comfortable ripped jeans or shorts and fip-flops or tennis shoes. I wore this outfit a couple days ago when we took Anayan to the bouncy houses in FWB. I love comfortable jackets, ripped jeans, tennis shoes or something comfy while I'm just running around and playing. I really love this sweater and jacket and wear both of these pieces all the time! This sweater comes in gray, white, maroon and also dark green. It's reasonable, stylish and comfortable.
These tennis shoes are sold out in this color, but I've linked similar ones below.

Check out the watch I'm wearing! These watch is great timeless piece. I bought them for my husband, but wear them myself. Use "fabuloustortureas the discount code for visiting @KLASSE14 website: www.klasse14.com and get 12%off.
I hope you all started 2017 off on the right foot and a smiling face! Keep on smiling:)









Outfit details: 
CLICK THE IMAGE OR DESCRIPTION TO SHOP
JEANS
WATCH-Use "fabuloustorture" as the discount code for visiting @KLASSE14 website: www.klasse14.com and get 12%off.

Apricot Choker V Neck Zipper Sleeve Sweater
SIMILAR ITEMS I LOVE:
  Floral Embroidered Bomber Jacket NAVYNavy Floral Embroidered Bomber Jacket With Pockets
Thank you all for stopping by! 
Follow me on FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM/ PINTERESTTWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts