Fabulous Torture: Fairy Dress

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Fairy Dress

Last weekend my mom and I went to the church and I was wearing this beautiful dress from StyleWe, so I thought I'd share a few photos. This is one of my favorite dresses, ever - I have so many dresses, but this one is very special to me - the skirt is embroidered again and the entire dress looks like is made for fairy!  
If you have any showers, weddings, parties, etc. come up I would recommend trying this dress. 
I'm linking a ton of fun dress options similar to mine below!! My dress is available, but StyleWe has other exceptionaly beautiful, unique dresses and when I was deciding which one to choose I had the hardest time.















Outfit details:
Dress: StyleWe
Shoes: Valentino
Coat: J.Crew (similar here and here)
Earring: Rocksbox - use code fabuloustorturexoxo to get free month

Thank you all for stopping by! 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts