Fabulous Torture: Spring Dress & Simpsons Lego

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Spring Dress & Simpsons Lego

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a good week so far! We're on vacation in Orlando visiting Disney. We have been going nonstop since we got here. We spent our first day shopping at Disney Springs, formally Downtown Disney. Anayan got his current dream Lego set "The Simpsons". You guys may know he's a Lego maniac!
We got the three day pass for Disney World and were honestly there from 8am till 11pm for the pass two days. We did the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom so far. After these two days of walking, I mean "running",  we decided to chill at the resort and take a break. Anayan slept roughly 6 hours a day for the past 4 days and doesn't even look tired, but we thought he/we needed some rest. 
I wore this dress the first day to Disney Springs, and got so many compliments on the entire outfit everywhere I went! This embroidery dress is perfect Spring dress and perfect for shopping days!

I hope you all are also having a magical Spring Break! My husband and I, like most usually do, feel like we need a vacation after our vacation!!











Outfit Details:
EMBROIDERY DRESS
SAM EDELMAN SANDALS 
VERSACE BAG, similar version here


Follow me
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts