Fabulous Torture: Swim Shopping

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Swim Shopping

Swim season is right around the corner for some and already here for another. I thought I would share some of my favorite swim looks for the season. I get a little crazy when swim season comes around because for some reason I love buying swimsuits. For some it could be pretty difficult to find the perfect swimsuit or bikini for your body type. So, I'm recommending ordering a ton and returning a ton, but I usually end up with at least two swimsuits I love. This one shoulder bikini is only $15, very comfortable and comes in four different colors. I'm wearing small. This cute duster, available in gray only $18.
Happy swimsuit shopping Check the widget below for more swimsuit I love.


































OUTFIT DETAILS & SHOP SWIMWEAR I LOVE



Follow me on 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

Popular Posts