Fabulous Torture: Favorite Lingerie BOOTAYBAG

Monday, August 21, 2017

Favorite Lingerie BOOTAYBAG




I am very happy to introduce you to my currently favorite lingerie company! BootayBag is a lingerie company that is reinventing the way women buy cute & sexy underwear. With so many styles to choose from, BootayBag has one for every style in a variety of sizes, monthly for free to your door! Don't worry, they will never surprise you with granny panties! 
BootayBag style Option: Only Thongs, Never Thongs and Mix It Up. 

Monthly subscription is currently $12 per month, delivered 2 pairs of panties. All U.S. orders are shipped free and small shipping fee is charged for international orders.


I love this off-the-shoulder, bell sleeve top! It's so cute and I found quite a few dupes for it (images bellow). Stripes has been one of my favorite prints for any season - I love it in dresses, pants, jumpsuits and anything I can find. This top is no exception:)

 




 
 
 

 

Black Shorts, cheaper version here
Daniel Wellington Watch use code "fabuloustorture" to get 15% off discount



Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 

SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts