Fabulous Torture: Pop Of Red & Fray Jeans

Friday, October 6, 2017

Pop Of Red & Fray Jeans


OUTFIT DETAILS:
FRAY JEANS $40 (LOVE THEM)
RED BOOTS (comes in black also), also love THIS ONE
I'm not really a big plain jeans lover, but I love distressed, embellished, embroidery or frayed jeans!
These jeans are a little on the boyfriend size and I'm in love! I'm wearing my usual size, so they're true to size! 
Colorful ankle boots are in for fall and these red boots are just as comfortable as they look! They'e on sale and also come in black! I love the little hoop chain zipper on the back...I feel like it adds a little statement to the shoe. I also love another pair, very similar HERE.
Happy day everyone and stay positive!







OUTFIT DETAILS:
FRAY JEANS $40 (LOVE THEM)
WHITE TOP $12
RED BOOTS (comes in black also), also love THIS ONE
Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 



SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts